** Please read before ordering**
- Please be aware that we do not ship plants outside Canada!
- We have one of the fastest turn-around times in the industry, but on a few occasions, time is needed to finish growing up a plant. We will let you know if this is the case.
- A base price of $15 for shipping + $5 for handling is added once to each order. Each additional tree that is then ordered has an additional $10 shipping charge.
- Ordering more than one item at a time makes your shipping costs more efficient.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you after your purchase. At the time of shipping your plants, another email will be sent to you with your Canada Post Tracking #.
- All orders will be sent by Canada Post.
- To reduce the cost of shipping, some of the potting material of your nursery stock may be removed to lighten the weight.
- Shipping may be temporarily suspended during the coldest time of the year.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices of nursery stock are in Canadian dollars and include taxes.
- We pride ourselves in offering better (and larger) than ‘standard’ mail-order nursery stock. We also do our best to see that everything is packed and shipped professionally. But because we have no control on these plants once they leave our nursery and how they might be received in their new home – We offer only a limited guarantee on your plants, that they should arrive healthy and in good shape. Let us know if you have a problem and we can virtually always work it out.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged on all cancelled orders.
- We will not be held liable for more than the amount of an order.